The student voice of St. George's Independent School.

High school students play hide and seek

• Mrs. Jensen and her ninth grade Physics class pose in their neon attire. Wednesday's spirit week was hide and seek day, and freshmen and juniors wore neon while sophomores and seniors wore camouflage. (Photo: Annie Murff)
  • Ninth-grader Annie Bran sports light-up shoes to seek out sophomores and seniors. Wednesday's spirit week was hide and seek day, and freshmen and juniors wore neon while sophomores and seniors wore camouflage.
  • Senior William McBride holds his Chick-fil-A while wearing camouflage. Wednesday's spirit week was hide and seek day, and freshmen and juniors wore neon while sophomores and seniors wore camouflage.
  • Seniors Jane Shelby Bragg and Courtney Tipton pose in their camouflage. Wednesday's spirit week was hide and seek day, and freshmen and juniors wore neon while sophomores and seniors wore camouflage.
  • Juniors Mason Walker, Ryan Wigginton, Alton Stovall and Mark Clark seek for sophomores and seniors. Wednesday's spirit week was hide and seek day, and freshmen and juniors wore neon while sophomores and seniors wore camouflage. (Photo: Annie)
  • Sophomores Julia Fogel, Olivis Fitzgerald, Katelyn Grisham and Grace Kenley smile in their camouflage in the hallway. Wednesday's spirit week was hide and seek day, and freshmen and juniors wore neon while sophomores and seniors wore camouflage.

Annie Murff, Copy Editor

Spirit week continued on Wednesday, Jan. 26, with the theme of hide and seek. Freshman and juniors wore neon to seek while the sophomores and seniors wore camouflage to hide.

In preparation for the girls and boys varsity basketball teams’ last home games on Friday, Jan. 29, upper school students are celebrating a spirit week this week.

Monday began with Netflix day, during which students dressed up as characters from their favorite Netflix shows, such as Grey’s Anatomy and One Tree Hill.

On Tuesday, students in the upper school celebrated various holidays. The freshman were Halloween, the sophomores were Christmas, the juniors were St. Patrick’s Day, and the seniors were Fourth of July.