The student voice of St. George's Independent School.

Students travel into the future

• Juniors Iona Yates and Anna Claire Fox dress in Juicy Couture track suits as soccer moms from the early 2000s. Thursday, Jan. 28, was the fourth day of spirit week with the theme of Career Day. (Photo: Megan Umansky)
  • Marshall Shanks dresses as a track star for Career Day. Thursday, Jan. 28, was the fourth day of spirit week with the theme of Career Day. (Photo: Regine Miller)
  • Senior Bella Cantu poses as DJ Khaled for spirit day. Thursday, Jan. 28, was the fourth day of spirit week with the theme of Career Day. (Photo: Merryn Ruthling)
  • Sophomore Luke Georgi dresses up in a suit that he would wear as a future stock-broker. Thursday, Jan. 28, was the fourth day of spirit week with the theme of Career Day. (Photo: Merryn Ruthling)
  • Sophomores Annie Murff, Caroline Zummach, and Carly Owens dress as nurses for Career Day. Thursday, Jan. 28, was the fourth day of spirit week with the theme of Career Day. (Photo: Merryn Ruthling)
  • Junior Avery Whitehead poses with a stethoscope in her scrubs. Thursday, Jan. 28, was the fourth day of spirit week with the theme of Career Day. (Photo: Merryn Ruthling)
  • Senior Ellie Babb sports an NYPD t-shirt and sweatpants for Career Day. Thursday, Jan. 28, was the fourth day of spirit week with the theme of Career Day. (Photo: Merryn Ruthling)
  • Freshmen Elizabeth Thomas and Victoria England pose as future pro tennis players. Thursday, Jan. 28, was the fourth day of spirit week with the theme of Career Day. (Photo: Merryn Ruthling)
  • Seniors Jake Lindow, Karina Jensen and Noah Woods dress as fighter pilots. Thursday, Jan. 28, was the fourth day of spirit week with the theme of Career Day. (Photo: Payton McGough)

Merryn Ruthling, Staff Writer

St. Georges students continued spirit week on Thursday, January 28, by dressing up as what they aspire to be in the future. Career Day was the theme for the entire student body.

Students dressed up and showed their school spirit in preparation for the upcoming basketball games, taking place on Friday, January 29.

Many students chose to dress in scrubs or as their favorite celebrity. Others chose to come as military personnel or just a typical business person.