The student voice of St. George's Independent School.

Students grit n’ grind

St. George's students rep their 901 gear on the last day of spirit week

Caroline Zummach, Staff Writer

On Friday, January 29, high school students dressed in their Memphis garb to celebrate the last day of spirit week, Memphis Day.

• Sophomores, Sophie Christopher, Shynia Smith, Anna Camille Stoddard, Ragan Middleton, and Whitney Ziegenhorn rep their 901 gear. St. George's students celebrate the last day of spirit week being Memphis heroes.
  • Annie Murff celebrates the Memphis Grizzlies on 901 spirit day. St. George's students celebrate the last day of spirit week being Memphis heroes.
  • Morgan McGuffee reps her University of Memphis gear. St. George's students celebrate the last day of spirit week being Memphis heroes.
  • Faith Huff, Sydney Brown, and Cailyn Jackson rep their Memphis gear. St. George's students celebrate the last day of spirit week being Memphis heroes.
  • Senior Allie Harbert and Sophomore Richard Beason wear their University of Memphis gear. St. George's students celebrate the last day of spirit week being Memphis heroes.
  • Sophomore Kirby Betchick reps her Memphis swag while working hard in study hall. St. George's students celebrate the last day of spirit week being Memphis heroes.
  • Mr. Brant's class wears the 901 gear on Memphis Day. St. George's students celebrate the last day of spirit week being Memphis heroes.
  • Juniors in the junior lounge wear University of Memphis and Memphis Grizzlies gear. St. George's students celebrate the last day of spirit week being Memphis heroes.